Here we go.

23 July 2010

Business is slow

I've been losing blocks of time to these pain relievers & muscle relaxers. Not much to ponder, nothing to report. Business is slow. I am feeling better, though. I do report to work, at the very least.

ATM & I went to a movie last weekend. We saw the trailer for Tron:Legacy. Frankly, I am more excited about the Daft Punk soundtrack than the movie itself. I can claim that I've logged about 3 honest hours searching the internet for any Daft Punk/Tron leaks. There is some stuff out there, but it's hard to say if they are
real, plants, or imposters.


What do you call an attraction to cool, French robots?

Hmmm, let's see. Other than work, physical therapy, and spending time at home drooling, I did manage to get some hang-time with Keiko, Luca, Leigh & Heather (henceforth referred to as KlLH) earlier this week to enjoy summertime desserts and to discuss nothing and everything. Leigh, Keiko & I are hosting Heather & Zach's baby shower in August, so we discussed that, too. Looks like we may have a nacho bar (YES!!!), Mexican coke, churros, etc.

Photobucket


That's all I got.

UPDATE! <---le clic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really sorry to hear about your neck pain. I hope we can get together soon for some chill enjoyment of Henry's next Red Bulls game. Or maybe sports isn't the best idea right now. Either way me, you, and ATM should get together soon. Oh and I'm suuuuper excited about the new Tron movie. I thought the new trailer looked great.

AMD & KMHD said...

I'm on the mend, thankfully! I am a believer in physical therapy! Good stuff.

When is the very next RB game? Let's go ahead and plan something.

Blog Archive